Streaming is a method of streaming audio or video files via the internet. Aerial live stream video is one of the latest trends in sports, event production, and the music industry. This is because of the rising use of drones, as well as advancements in drones and drone filming technology. There is a tremendous demand for aerial video and short films, as well as filmmaking industries, which are benefiting from advances in drone technology for consumers.
But, how do we make videos, how can we stream them, and then most importantly, how do we earn money from the videos. This article will go over some of these issues and describe how to set up an online video streaming system and how you can make money from our videos. What tools should you choose, which software is available, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of the various options and platforms available to us for marketing and video streaming?
The need for aerial videos:
Aerial video clips are in high demand across all areas of our lives. People are fascinated by aerial perspectives of sports and events from unusual perspectives. Before the advent of consumer drones came along, it used to be very expensive to create videos like these. Today, it’s incredibly affordable to capture stunning aerial shots. Additionally, agricultural imaging and industrial inspection of immense structures are other places that aerial video is being utilized.
The application that allows Live Streaming of videos from the air:
The drone owners can make use of their headsets with FPV (first user view) as well as VR (Virtual Reality) headsets to view some stunning outdoor scenes while piloting their drones. Imagine that using live streaming of these video clips, thousands of users can enjoy similar effects in their own homes. This is an experience that most people would like to have. It is possible to fly with your drone and then share your views with thousands of others.
A different application with a wide range of applications is streaming video inspections for industrial use to boardrooms and control rooms of businesses and factories. This is typically carried out by small drone companies that offer the services. The field of video streaming is highly lucrative, and in the near future, we could see to see a massive increase in this area.
Other options include religious and political event streaming that shows the views from above of the gatherings. Additionally, news channels are streaming live for significant occasions. Also, many people would like to stream their wedding videos their wedding ceremonies to people who aren’t present, for example.
Aerial Live Streaming set-up
It is possible to use a helicopter to take aerial photos. However, this is the less expensive version, so here we will focus on drones. Live streaming via drones is still an innovative technology. The primary considerations for live streaming from aerial drones are these:
1. Services for live streaming:
The first thing to consider is where you will live-stream your drone video. Some live streaming services include YouTube Live, Ustream, LivestreamTwitter’s periscope, and Facebook live streaming services.
2. Certain cameras broadcast footage in a standard manner; however, you’ll need an unmanned drone equipped with the capability of an uncluttered HDMI output to stream live. If your camera doesn’t offer a clean HDMI output, then you’ll require an adapter that is compatible with your device.
3. You will need an encoder that takes HDMI and sends it over the internet.
4. There are two primary protocols that are used by streaming services. RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) and RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol). Check out the right one for your application since the choice of encoder will depend on the protocol you choose to use. There’s another option, HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) which allows you to split the video into small parts and send the video to a player using the HTTP protocol.
5. A broadcasting protocol (ATSC, NTSC, PAL, as well as SECAM) also needs to be taken into thing to think about when streaming drone videos using any of the platforms. It is essential to comply with the specifications that the services require. Check out the technical specifications section of their website.
6. Another factor to consider is the capability for transcoding (in other standards of broadcasting) as well as the delay of your platform (the delays in transmitting) that you are using.
7. The speed of the internet should be sufficient to stream live the video.
8. A few companies are creating separate drone solutions that can be costly; however, If you offer commercial services, you could consider using these solutions. One of these companies is Amimon. Amimon offers a variety of products for professional and enthusiast drone enthusiasts. Two of their most popular products include Connex as well as Connex Mini. But Connex’s Drone Flying Eye could be a costly item to purchase! Another firm is Newtek which Ustream endorses several of its devices.
9. If you’re looking to utilize high-end camera rigs or professional grade VR cameras as well as streaming cloud, you should consider purchasing any of the products offered by companies such as Wowza and 360designs.
10. Certain companies that offer live streaming also have their own video streaming equipment that you could use when you intend to stick to the particular provider for your drone video. This could save you dollars compared to other products made by Amimon. Livestream, for instance, has Livestream Broadcaster Pro, which is an item, while Ustream suggests specific encoders as Ustream Certified Encoders. It also offers software that is called Ustream Producer and Ustream Pro.
11. It is recommended to try your stream on several devices before you begin streaming.
12. You will receive a link to the live video broadcast via the service you use. You can forward the link to anyone who wants to watch the broadcast. Follow the instructions on the platform you choose.
How to earn money from your video (during live streaming and afterward):
Making videos can be costly, and it’s a great idea to earn money from your live streaming and then upload the videos to earn some money.
Monetization during live video streaming:
We will start by talking about live streaming. If you’re using YouTube live, you can earn money during your live stream! There is a feature known as super chat that was just recently launched by YouTube. It is possible to activate this feature, and your followers will be able to interact with you during the stream. The chats will be highlighted in the video stream. So, you’ll be able to see the chat, and their chances of receiving a response are likely to rise. But, in order to send a chat message, they’d be required to pay. This is when you receive your share of the revenue from YouTube. It’s the most likely method to earn money from the live stream you are streaming. Super chat is, however, accessible to users with a specific number of subscribers. It is also available in a handful of countries.
Monetization of Prime Video Contents:
Prime Video content isn’t only the ones with high quality, but they are also of high quality if you are providing them to the appropriate people. If you’ve made quality videos, you can earn money from the content. There is a massive market for video on demand. It was traditionally challenging to market your video. You had to go through distribution channels. Some companies continue to use the same method; However, on some platforms, you can connect directly. There are three kinds of market platforms which you can market your videos. Most popular are platforms that are transactional that allow users to pay a tiny amount of money to watch the video. The second category is the subscription platforms (iTunes), in which they pay an annual or monthly subscription to access videos. The third is built around advertisements (You YouTube, Hulu, DailyMotion), where you are paid for the ads that appear within your content. A brief overview of these marketplaces is provided in the following paragraphs:
If the video you are making is of excellent quality and you’ve earned an impressive amount of public relations and have built up a large number of followers on social media, it is possible that you will be able to sell the footage to Netflix and make a decent amount of cash. But, in order to make a deal happen, it is necessary to locate an agent or go to festivals for films and get interested from Netflix.
2. Amazon Prime Video
Prime video is a different option to market your most popular content. In this case, there is no need for any distributor. Directly upload your videos to Amazon Video Direct.
iTunes will require that you go through their quality control prior to the movie being accepted. However, before you can even get into iTunes, it is customary to make use of an aggregator that will charge a fee and make sure that your video is in the appropriate format to be compatible with iTunes. After that, you have to visit one of the Apple authorized encoding facilities, which will encode your video in accordance with the requirements of Apple. The aggregator is not a problem, but you can’t stay clear of the encoding house. Therefore, there are a number of steps involved. And lastly, iTunes also check for the quality of the code.
The platform is built on advertising. You pay an amount to a distributor, place your film listed there, and get the movie noticed, and the ads will be displayed, and you’ll earn the commission.
You are probably aware of the way YouTube works. It’s very simple to sign-up for your YouTube channel and starts uploading your videos. Based on the ads, you will earn money by selling your video.
6. POV(Point of View)
This is the place where you can locate sources for making non-fiction films. Through their site, you will find organizations that offer assistance to artists and filmmakers ‘ companies. Each year they invite submissions. If your film is approved, the film will be shown on PBS television.
7. Vimeo On Demand
You can begin selling your videos once you pay an annual fee of AUD19.
It can be used in the same way as YouTube. Also, if you own an existing website, you are able to use Daily Motion to run Daily Motion video content on your website and receive the commission from advertising on these videos. This requires the approval of DailyMotion. If your website is receiving visitors, you can receive this authorization and start earning revenue.